Leading international industry association IAOP is pleased to announce its return to Europe for the fourth European Outsourcing Summit taking place on 18-20 October at the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel in Frankfurt, Germany.
This event is being organized with the support of the IAOP’s founding members, global partners, Regional Advisory Boards, and European and Eastern European chapters.
First produced in 1998, the Outsourcing World Summit Conference Series has been held more than 30 times on five continents and is renowned for the quality of its speakers and the depth and breadth of its educational programs. The Summit is keynoted by top business, academic and government leaders, and complemented by in-depth breakout sessions, case studies and workshops. Join us, as we make our return to Europe.
- Robotics Process Automation and how it’s changing the outsourcing
- Relationship Management in a Multi-Vendor environment
- How to create the right environment to foster innovation
- The evolution of social media, mobile technologies, analytics and cloud (SMAC) and how you should prepare
- Getting your outsourcing contracts right
- European specific aspects of outsourcing (cultural, legal, etc.)
- Emerging topics and concepts of the future
- The art of Governance and risk management
CEOs, COOs, CFOs and other members of the corporate C-Suite; Directors and Managers, Professionals from HR, Finance, Purchasing, Legal, Administration, IT, Facilities, Manufacturing, Logistics, Service Delivery and related business functions; Entrepreneurs building the businesses of the future; Investors, Analysts and Academics; Consultants and Corporate Advisors; Government Officials and Policy Influencers; Marketing, Sales, and Delivery Professionals from across the outsourcing industry; as well as shared service, global business service, sourcing and procurement professionals and more.
Ukrainian IT companies are welcome!
Reserve your seat early for EOS15 and SAVE HUNDREDS of euros! Click here to register and use promo code EWDN200 for an extra €200 off!