On March 26 Lviv (Lvov), a major city in Western Ukraine, will host the 9th edition of the annual Lviv Outsourcing Forum. This event targets owners and top managers of outsourcing companies as well as freelancers from all over Ukraine.
Sharing their experience, the participants will discuss how best to address the industry’s key issues, define its positioning in the country’s economy and its place in the global market in a constantly changing environment.
Among the forum’s other topics are the following:
- What are the main trends of the global IT services market?
- What may hinder an IT firm’s development?
- How to increase customer rates up to $50-$100 per hour?
- Can IT firm define its specialization by a technology or a domain?
- Are outstaffing and other conventional business models about to disappear?
- How to launch a sales office abroad?
- The nuances of PMO-office launch inside a company.
The agenda will include four streams: “Outsourcing business,” “BDSM (business development, sales and marketing),” “Management in outsourcing,” and “Legal, financial, IT and HR aspects.”
The event will be preceded by Lviv Freelance Forum (the website is in Ukrainian), which will bring together freelancers and companies with up to 20 employees on March 25.
The Lviv Outsourcing Forum has asserted itself over the years as one of the most important industry events in Ukraine. It has helped many of its participants hire new employees, agree mergers or acquisitions, improve organization, and fine tune strategy.
The forum is being organized by Lemberg Tech Business School as part of series of industry events: Lviv Mobile Development Day, GameDev Conference and Lviv PM Day (in Ukrainian language).