Kyiv Startup Week, an annual series of events dedicated to tech entrepreneurship and innovations, will be held for the fourth time on April 15-24, 2016 in Kyiv (Kiev). Members of the local and international tech communities will meet in the Ukrainian capital to share experiences and ideas.
The program includes a variety of events, from IT conferences, to startup and investor pitches, to a unique two-day “Startup Safary.”
- Pirates Summit Kiev – An event series held in more than 40 cities all over Europe and the Middle East and powered by the creators of Pirate Summit aims to connect local entrepreneurs with international investors. On April 18th, the crew will cast an anchor in Kyiv for an event that will feature insightful keynotes and a startup pitch competition. Registration will soon open.
- Tech Networking Party №9 – A party gathering top representatives of the Ukrainian tech community will be held on April 19.
- iForum – the annual major IT conference in Eastern Europe will be held on April 20. It targets those who are able and willing to make money on the internet. The conference gathers thousands of internet entrepreneurs and businessmen, including business-owners, top managers from large companies, as well as beginners and startups from Ukraine and neighbouring countries.
- SVOD Europe – A networking platform where startups and entrepreneurs from Eastern Europe meet investors, experts, and business founders from Western Europe and the US. The event has been actively developed since 2005, when the well-known boutique conference Silicon Valley Open Doors was first held in Silicon Valley. It will be held in Kyiv on April 20.
- Ukrainian Startup Rating – An initiative aiming to unite various sectors of the Ukrainian technology market by enabling experts to highlight their most promising projects, as well as evaluate and provide advice to other market players.
- Reverse Pitch – an event where top European and CIS-based funds pitch to entrepreneurs. Ukrainian entrepreneurs will have an opportunity to find a suitable fund for their projects and learn about some of the top criteria used by investors in their decision-making process. The event will be held on April 21.
- Investor Pitch – An event where founders of startups at the late-seed and Series A stages will pitch to investors. Startups will enjoy the opportunity to promote themselves, receive recommendations from experienced investors, and to potentially obtain investment from leading international funds. Investors will get to know about high-potential projects that were previously unknown to the general public. The event will be held on April 21.
- Startup Safary Kiev Day 1 & Day 2 – two days of open-door events for startups. Startups, accelerators, incubators, VCs, and coworking spaces will open their doors and organise events in their offices, which are located all over the city. It’s an event for all those who’d like to work, build, or invest in startups offering an opportunity to connect to the Kyiv startup community. The series of events will be held on April 21-22.
Kyiv Startup Week was initiated by GrowthUP Group in 2013 to support and develop the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Ukraine and lead it to a global level.
For partnership and sponsorship information, please contact Anna Shoffa at [email protected].