This one-day workshop which will cover all the aspects of building and growing an international outsourcing company with the participation of Hugo Messner of Ekipa, a global marketplace for software teams.
The traditional outsourcing model, known as ‘black box,’ is not efficient anymore, Ekipa believes. Customers tend to look for companies focusing on a specific solution area while outsourcing firms do not make as much profit as they used to. Therefore, to survive and operate well on the changing market, companies need to provide innovation instead of just ‘hands.’
Participants in the workshop will discover ways to re-design their businesses — from sales onto delivery model — so that they can get advantage from the permanent market changes.
The following topics will be covered:
- How to create a stronger value proposition and service model;
- How to create a clear strategy and execution rhythm;
- How to co-create a distributed scrum team with your client;
- How to create a long-term collaboration model with each client.
In addition, attendees will learn about Western Europeans’ thinking and buying habits.
Also featured in the agenda will be practical exercises with tools to communicate with clients. For example, culture mapping can help bridge cultural gaps, while distributed team canvas may be used to align a team with customers’ expectations.
- Ukraine Digital News readers enjoy a 10%-discount on registration fees. To benefit from this offer, please use Digital as a promo-code while registering. The registration deadline is June 3, before the event starts.