eSPORTconf UAH, which presents itself as Ukraine’s first eSports business conference, will be held on February 22 in Kyiv (Kiev). The event will bring together entrepreneurs and investors, as well as representatives of the gaming and gambling industry in Ukraine and other Russian-speaking countries.
Ukraine is among the top six countries with the most developed eSports industry. This market grows by 50% every year, according to Smile Expo, the organizer of the event.
The conference will cover the present and future of the local eSports market. Successful business models and commercialization methods of eSports will be discussed as part of the program.
The agenda will also cover the following topics:
- How the industry is developing in the CIS and European countries, as well as worldwide;
- Investment opportunities for Ukrainian business;
- Prospects of Ukrainian eSports betting;
- eSports potentially an official sport in Ukraine again;
- eSports potentially recognized as an Olympic event;
- Current trends and emerging opportunities in the Ukrainian eSports industry;
- How to build a successful eSports team or organization;
- How to launch large-scale eSports competitions.
This event is organized by Smile Expo as part of a series of industry events in the fields of innovation technologies and online communications in Ukraine and neighbouring countries.
- Please click here to register (until February 21).