The GCV Symposium has asserted itself as the leading global event for corporate venturing professionals, attracting more than 400 business leaders every year.
This year, in partnership with Ukraine Digital News, a special Eastern Europe Session will highlight the growing connections between corporations and startups in these countries — from incubation, to investment, to acquisition, to other forms of partnerships.
In addition to corporate venturing and innovation matters, a variety of hot innovation topics will be discussed in the other sections of the Symposium. Among these topics are “Driverless and flying cars,” “AI in energy,” “AI for mobility and manufacturing,” “Innovation in health,” “Smart cities and government support,” and others.
We cordially invite…
- Corporate venture funds
- Corporations partnering with startups in Eastern European countries
- Private and public organizations contributing to developing such partnerships
- Startups from Eastern Europe with a successful experience with corporations and corporate funds
- Industry experts and researchers
…to attend or take an active part in the Symposium!
Register now on the event website and get a special 10% discount on ticket price using the code EWDN10
If you would like to offer a presentation or participate in the Eastern Europe Session, please apply by email. Please provide detailed information about your background, expertise and suggested topic, and about your organization.
As a sponsor, you will get a chance to leverage the event to reach your core business goals — be it business networking, branding, knowledge sharing or insight. The partership includes specific benefits related to the Eastern Europe Session as well as a variety of networking and branding opportunities in the entire Symposium.
At the Eastern Europe Breakout Session:
- Sponsor of the Breakout Session
- Speaking opportunity as part of the Breakout Session
At the Symposium:
- 2 day delegate passes to the Symposium
- One-to-one networking support
- Silver level sponsor branding on website
- Profile on the event app and website
- Right to run promotional material throughout the event
- VIP table for 10 at the Gala Dinner (the partner gets to select up to 8 people to be seated on their table alongside their own 2 delegates) with Partner’s logo and 2 bottles of champagne ?
For more information, please contact Jane at [email protected]