Later this month Kyiv (Kiev) will play host to the tenth edition of Kyiv Outsourcing Forum 2017, one of the largest IT outsourcing business event in Ukraine. The forum gathers owners and top managers of outsourcing companies as well as freelancers from all over Ukraine.
Over 70 local and international speakers will participate in the conference.
Six parallel streams will be featured in the agenda:
- ‘Outsourcing Business’ will cover company development, stability, market opportunities in Ukraine, new markets entries, to name a few.
- ‘BDMS’ (business development, marketing, sales) will be dedicated to financial management and customer relations, among others.
- ‘Project management and structural raise’ is intended for top managers of IT outsourcing companies and will cover new methods in IT and agile development.
- ‘Legal’ will be dedicated to the ways to build business infrastructure and make it solid and resistant to external influences.
- ‘Human talents market’ will cover education, corporate culture, recruiting and HR.
- ‘New technology markets’ will be dedicated to innovations in AR/VR, blockchain and the Internet-of-Things.
The event is organized by Lemberg Tech Business School as part of series of industry events in Ukraine.
- For more information and registration, please visit the website of the conference.