Small and big startups from Eastern Europe, including pre-IPO ones, have an opportunity to present themselves to a bevy of high-level international investors, tech journalists, and financial analysts in Monaco on October 5-6 in Monaco.
Monaco Tech Invest will organize 30 pitches from select tech companies, and 300 one-to-one meetings to match some 150 attendees.
Among the participating investors will brokerage companies, PE and venture funds, high net worth individuals and their wealth managers, family offices, and other qualified investors from France and beyond.
Eight top industry professionals will offer keynotes, covering such questions as
- To be listed or not to be listed, that is the question
- The liquidity issue for Small Caps
- Is Adtech still an investment opportunity?
- Funding by the stock market: providing itself with the means to succeed
- Building relations between startups and corporates
- Hypergrowth and external growth
The event is also open to Eastern European investors willing to network with their Western peers and get acquainted with strong international tech projects.
The event is organized by Digital Business News, a major French tech media company (40 events organized each year), in partnership with Euronext and several key western venture funds.
- In partnership with Ukraine Digital News, Ukrainian players (investors, startups, small caps) will enjoy specially-adapted conditions to participate in the event. For more information, please contact Mr. Laurent Zagaroli at laurent[at]digitalbusinessnews.com.