Ukraine Digital News and its mother company, East-West Digital News, an international news, research and consulting agency covering the tech markets of Central & Eastern Europe, are seeking a project manager.
From fresh graduates to experienced professionals, all may apply. Your capacities and willingness to succeed are our main selection criteria.
This project manager will fulfill a variety of management and implementation tasks in international projects, including:
- Editorial project and market research about digital and e-commerce industries, related investment, legal and political environment
- International PR campaigns
- Event organization
- Fluent or native English;
- Other languages welcome (including Russian and languages from Central and Eastern Europe);
- Strong writing skills
- Rigorous organization
- Knowledge of, or interest in, technologies and related topics;
- Corporate or freelance experience in project management, marketing, editing, translating, journalism, etc., is welcome.
- Motivating salary with bonuses;
- A rare opportunity to consolidate or acquire professional skills by the highest international standards;
- Strong career prospects in a fast growing company both in Eastern Europe and internationally;
- A corporate culture of excellence, transparency, and talent recognition.
Part time and full-time options are available for this remote job.
Interested candidates should submit their resume or inquiries to Mr. Adrien Henni, chief editor [email protected]