The second edition of the Ukrainian Renewable Energy Forum will be held in Kyiv (Kiev) on 30 November. The event will focus on the investment potential of the Ukrainian renewable energy market.
Designed to become the largest communication platform focusing on investment opportunities, development and transformation of the renewable energy sector, the event will bring together investors, officials, prominent industry figures and representatives of financial institutions from different countries.
The agenda will feature three panel discussions:
- Solar energy in Ukraine
- Wind energy in Ukraine
- Bio and hydro energy in Ukraine
Among the speakers of the conference will be the following industry players:
- Terje Pilskog of Scatec Solar;
- Narek Harutyunyan of Rengy Development;
- Oleksandr Riepkin of Tokmak Solar Energy;
- Eugene Ladnych of Rentechno;
- Andrii Gladkyi of Solar Systems;
- Yuriy Podolyak of IK NET;
- Maksym Sysoiev of EBA Fuel & Energy Committee;
- Peter O’Brien of Eurocape New Energy Ukraine;
- Olexiy Parkhomchuk of IFU;
- Iurii Gnatiuk of Energorynok;
- Georgii Geletukha of the Bioenergy Association of Ukraine;
- Igor Syrota of Ukrhydroenergo
The event is organized by A7 conferences.
Please click here to register (until November 29)