Last month, Clutch, a US-based company which aims to identify leading software and professional services firms across the world, released its ranking of world’s top 56 IT services firms named ‘most highly recommended’ companies in the world in 2017. Clutch’s annual report recognizes over 475 top B2B service providers across six industries.
Featured in the listing of top IT outsourcing companies in the world are five Ukrainian companies operating internationally or international companies with their R&D centers located in Ukraine.
These companies are:
- Ciklum (more than 2,000 employees in Ukraine, HQ in Denmark);
- Eleks (more than 900 engineers, HQ in Lviv (Lvov), Western Ukraine);
- N-IX (almost 300 engineers in Ukraine, HQ in Lviv (Lvov), Western Ukraine);
- Intetics (250 engineers in Ukraine, HQ in the USA);
- Intellias (over 350 engineers in Ukraine, HQ in Germany, Poland and Switzerland)
Meanwhile, two of the companies — Intetics and Eleks — are also mentioned in such categories as “top cloud consultants” and “top staff augmentation firms.”
Earlier this year, 13 companies operating in Ukraine were ranked among world’s top IT service providers by the IAOP.
Last year, Clutch ranked five companies operating in Ukraine among world’s top Internet-of-Things developers.