On March 13, the Ukrainian capital will play host to the Kyiv Blockchain Forum, an international event which will focus on successful platforms, trends, and ICO analysis. The Forum will also display a selection of promising investment projects.
In Ukraine, numerous cryptocurrency users, as well as businesses of all sizes, show a growing interest in blockchain platforms. “And the country has all the required resources to respond to the related technological and information challenges,” believe the organizers of the event.
Over 30 speakers and 1,500 visitors from around the world are expected to attend this event, which is organized in partnership with Ukraine Digital News.
The forum will offer three distinct stages featuring presentations and workshops for industry professionals and developers, as well as for the enthusiasts of crypto and distributed ledger technology.
General stage #1
- Current information on the crypto market
- Cryptocurrency trading
- Analysis and forecasts on the blockchain industry
- Business applications of blockchain
- How to conduct an ICO successfully
General stage #2
- Market and technological insights
- The legal side of ICOs
- Regulation and legislation
- Successful services and platforms
- Blockchain-based applications
- Launching projects on Ethereum
- Creating smart contracts
- Workshop: how to create your token.
The program will also feature an expo zone showcasing a range of Blockchain startups.
Please click here to register. Feel free to reach out to organizers via the phone +380 97 939 13 33. For more information of the Eastern European blockchain and ICO scene, read the latest regional industry report by EWDN.