On March 29, Kyiv (Kiev) will host the fifth edition of the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv, which touts itself as the largest exhibition and conference in Ukraine on blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and ICO.
The event will bring together over 2,000 participants, including local and international entrepreneurs, government figures, developers of decentralized solutions, investors and organizers of tokensales.
More than three dozens of speakers will take part in the event. Over 70 brands will be exhibited as part of the event. These brands will include cryptocurrency exchanges, services for traders, electronic wallets, equipment and software for mining, platforms for trading and creating digital ecosystems, decentralized management systems, as well as services of companies for project promotion and legal support.
The program will feature three streams dedicated to finance, developments and ICO.
A bevy of high-ranking officials will discuss the integration of a regulatory “sandbox” in Ukraine and the opportunity to establish a separate zone in Ukraine to deal with digital asset laws. Among these speakers are:
- Volodymyr Omelyan, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine, will cover transport-related blockchain projects which can be implemented in Ukraine
- Oleksandr Ryzhenko, Head at State Agency for e-Governance of Ukraine, will cover the role of decentralized technologies in the eGovernment reform
- David Kiziria, an advisor to the Presidential Administration of Ukraine, will explain how to integrate cyber physical systems in the country’s economy and reveal the advantages of its tokenization
- Oleksii Mushak, a member of parliament at Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
Among the expected speakers are also such industry figures as:
- Edan Yago, CEO at Epiphyte
- Adam Vaziri, Director at Diacle
- Dominik Zynis, a business expert and co-founder of the Wings platform
- Yuliya Sporysh, head of CoinIndex agency
- Alina Belkovskaya, co-founder of the VANDAL BlackPapers analytical project
- Artem Afian, co-founder of Juscutum law company
- Aleks Bozhinov, CMO at Crowdholding
- George Givishvili of BitFury
- Serhii Bondarenko, Senior Consulting Manager at Deloitte
This event is organized by Smile Expo as part of a series of industry events in the fields of innovation technologies and online communications in Ukraine and neighbouring countries.
- Please click here to register.