The 12th edition of Midemlab, the leading international music startup competition, will take place on June 4-7, 2019 in Cannes, France, in partnership with Ukraine Digital News.
This is an opportunity for startups from Ukraine and other CEE countries to find new business partners, raise funding, gain international visibility and recognition from the industry.
Through this call for entries, 20 finalists will be selected by Midem partners Music Ally and Bluenove.
- Be a new company (less than five year-old)
- Be business-ready: already launched or in beta stage
- Be independent (not affiliated to a group)
- Be genuinely original and innovative, with international viability
- Be available to attend Midem on June 4-7 if selected to pitch.
- Music creation and education
- Music discovery and distribution
- Marketing and data/analytics
- Experiential technologies – VR/AR, high-resolution, Internet-of-Things, hardware.
What the winners will get:
- Free registration to Midem
- On-stage pitch at the event
- Intense networking with new business partners and key investors
- Feedback on how to improve the product or service
- Exposure and credibility among industry professionals
- Free legal and PR advice, free mentoring and a private meeting with Deezer’s CEO and Techstars Music
Since the inception of Midemlab in 2008, 237 music startups from 31 countries have taken part in the competition.
Please click here to apply (deadline: March 20, 2019)