For the seventh year in a row, Dnipro, a major city in center-east Ukraine, will host ITEM Conference, one of the country’s top IT conferences. On November, 3 ITEM Dnipro Global 2019 will gather C-level executives, PMs, BAs, Sales and Marketing specialists from Ukrainian IT companies.
Thus, some 20 experts from Ukraine and abroad will share their experience, best practices and case studies with 800 attendees. ITEM Dnipro Global 2019 offers practical knowledge, networking with like-minded people and overall fun.
This year ITEM features three tracks:
- Business growth – What to do with a business when it has reached a certain level of development? How to find new options to grow and to make more profit? This track is intended for business owners, CEOs, CEOs, CFOs, Head / VP of Growth companies, Business Development managers.
- Sales & marketing – Proper marketing and sales strategies can lead you to new markets and get large companies to your customer portfolio. This track is for sales managers, heads of sales, business development managers, СМОs or СЕОs
- Managing projects and people – This track will be useful to project and program managers, team leads of PMO, CEO and HR managers.
Among the speakers of this year:
- Jurgen Apello, keynote speaker, #6 most influential person in Agile; author of the bestseller Management 3.0.
- Kira Rudyk, ex-CEO of Ring Ukraine
- Vlad Flaks, founder and CEO at OWOX, the company that created Rozetka.ua
- Roman Havrysh, Founder and managing partner at the Aimbulance marketing agency
- Aik Arutunian, Director of Global Marketing at Softserve
- Thomas Joham, Senior Agile Coach at Raiffeisen Bank
- Illya Kazymirovskyi, VP of Engineering at PandaDoc and there are many more bright and outstanding speakers from Ukraine and abroad.
To know more about ITEM and get your ticket, click here. Enjoy a 20% discount on ticket price with the code ITEM4UADN.