For the fourth consecutive year, Ukraine showcased some of its best innovations at CES, the largest tech show on the planet taking place in Las Vegas.
Side-by-side with Amazon, Microsoft, Sony and Facebook, six Ukrainian startups exhibited their high-tech gadgets:
- EdPro.Amperia, a startup that offers Lego-like building blocks for students to conduct lab projects on electricity and magnetism;
- Mosquito Control Ltd (SEMCS), an engineering company that creates mosquito traps using natural attractants, carbon dioxide and heat instead of toxic pesticides;
- UATAG, a startup that promises to protect any property – from sneakers to parcels – from forgery and counterfeit by applying blockchain technology;
- CamTouch, whose device that turns every surface – even a wall – into an interactive board;
- Effa, which presents a first-of-its-kind toothbrush made entirely from nature-friendly paper and recyclable materials;
- Bicovery, whose device monitors the physical and mental health of people living with bipolar disorder.