In mid-January, the Ukrainian Startup Fund (USF) announced the 20th edition of its Pitch Day winners. The jury selected five startups among 11 applying teams. Each of the winners received a $25,000 pre-seed investment.
The winners winners were:
- OSBB Online, a comprehensive solution for the apartment buildings management and the comfortable life of their residents;
- ComeBack Mobility, a smart sensor technology for crutches (monitoring the load after injuries and diseases of the lower limbs);
- Obimy, a service and application for non-verbal communication;
- LineBar, a multifunctional construction 3D printing technology;
- MindSelf, a mobile psychological self-help tool that helps users increase their resistance to stress, their mental health level, and their attention.
Launched in 2019, the Ukrainian Startup Fund is a state fund that provides smart money to Ukrainian startups without taking shares in them. Startups can receive a grant of $25,000 at the pre-seed stage and $50,000 at the Seed stage.