On May 11-13 the US-Ukraine Foundation (USUF) will hold a three-day online conference, gathering a bevy of high-level government officials, policy experts and business leaders.
A special emphasis will be placed on startups and innovation. One of the hallmarks of the event will be a virtual expo hall, where participants will be able to view and interact with dozens of prominent US and Ukrainian organizations displaying their innovative products and services.
Access to the virtual expo will be open from the start of the conference to three months beyond the event.
Speakers will also share their views on a variety of business and political topics, including :
- The current state of the US-Ukraine strategic partnership and its business implications;
- The first steps of the Biden administration;
- Ukraine’s foreign investment strategy and regional economic development;
- Climate change and business.
Participants will also be able to engage in small group meetings, pose questions in live seminars, and network directly with other participants via a ‘virtual lounge.’
Since 1991, the US-Ukraine Foundation has taken the lead in Washington and Kyiv to promote human rights and democratic and economic reforms in Ukraine. Its programs are designed to foster a better understanding of Ukraine and its role on the global stage and to encourage mutual cooperation between the country and the USA.
- Click here to learn more about this event and register for free!