This year again, several Ukrainian startups showcased their technologies at CES in Las Vegas, one of the world’s key tech expos with some 2,200 exhibitors.
As reported by industry association UVCA, these Ukrainian companies included (non exhaustively):
- Nect, which claims its portable 4G modem combines high-speed Internet, superior security security, and “elegance;”
- Recoshelf, a Ukrainian-Estonian startup whose AI-powered technology helps retailers monitor shelf space to sell more;
- Sorbsys, which has developed next-gen eco-friendly batteries using seawater and agricultural waste — “solving most of the existing problems of modern energy storage devices” and reducing their cost drastically;
- Time for Machine, whose mechanical metal models will transform you into “a real magician;”
- Wider Multivisor, whose projection monoblock provides “a seamless panoramic field of high-definition content.”
Read more in Kyiv Post (English) and My.UA (Russian)