Blockchain Summit Kyiv 2018
On April 26, Kyiv (Kiev) will play host to Blockchain Summit Kyiv 2018, an international event dedicated to the latest trends in cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
The summit will bring together over 800 attendees and 30 speakers from around the world.
Two streams — the main stage and financial stage — will cover the following topics:
- Analysis and forecasts of the Blockchain development
- Introduction of the Blockchain technology in business
- How to launch an ICO in 2018
- Cryptotrading: who and what is manipulating the market
- Media and PR: how to shine this year
- Trends and future of Blockchain, Bitcoin and ICO
- How cryptocurrency helps improve your status
- What’s ICO? How to participate in it?
- How to use cryptocurrency in your own business
- Legal aspects of cryptocurrency and Blockchain
Among the expected speakers are the following industry figures:
Mark Ginzburg, a businessman and expert in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency
George Verbitsky, Managing Director at eToro
David Kiziria, an expert of the Innovation and Development Fund
Artem Afian, managing partner at Juscutum
Lasha Antadze, founder at Shelf.Network
Oleg Ivanov, co-founder and CEO at CryptoBazar Fund
Igor Porokh, analyst and trader at iTuber
Andriy Velykyy, managing partner at iguards.net
Antonio Ruiz-Gimenez, managing partner at ATW Partners
Constantine Goltsev, CEO and founder at SolidOpinion
Nick Papirniy , lead software developer at MyHeritage
Oleg Karimov, the representative of DASH in the CIS countries
Sandris Murins, co-founder at Iconiq Lab
Please click here to register.
For more information please write at [email protected]