Ukraine Digital News and its mother company, East-West Digital News, an international news, research and consulting agency covering the tech markets of Central & Eastern Europe, are seeking a community manager to support Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and related operations.
- Engage and support conversations in communities related to cryptocurrencies, Blockchain, financial technologies, tech investment, etc.
- Answer community members’ questions in ICO-related Q&A sessions
- Build and manage relationships with online influencers.
- Fluency or very good level in English and at least one of the following languages: Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, French, Portuguese
- Experience in community management or at least active participation in digital communities
- Knowledge of, or interest in, cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies
From junior to experienced professionals, all may apply. Your capacities and willingness to succeed are our main selection criteria.
- Motivating salary with bonuses
- A rare opportunity to consolidate or acquire professional skills by the highest international standards
- Strong career prospects in a fast growing company both in Eastern Europe and internationally
- A corporate culture of excellence, transparency, and talent recognition
Part time and full time options are available for this remote job.
Interested candidates should submit their resume or inquiries to Mr Adrien Henni, general manager ah[at]ewdn.com