Ukraine Digital News and its mother company, East-West Digital News, an international news, research and consulting agency covering the tech markets of Central & Eastern Europe, are seeking a PR project manager.
This project manager will fulfill a variety of editorial and organizational tasks related to international PR campaigns, including:
- Design of international PR strategies and campaigns (e.g. by analyzing media resources and communication channels in several business and language areas);
- Supervision of PR campaigns involving service providers, free lancers, and partnering organizations
- Production of editorial materials, including interviews, cases studies, and press releases;
- Research works: collect and compile market data and information, conduct expert interviews, etc.;
- Fluent or native English;
- Other languages welcome (including languages from Central and Eastern Europe);
- Journalistic or PR experience with proven writing skills;
- Rigorous organization, project management skills;
- Knowledge of, and interest in, technologies and related topics;
- Additional experience in online marketing and advertising campaigns is welcome.
- Motivating salary with bonuses;
- A rare opportunity to consolidate or acquire PR and writing skills by the highest international standards;
- Strong career prospects in a fast growing company both in Russia and internationally;
- A corporate culture of excellence, transparency, and talent recognition.
Interested candidates should submit their resume or inquiries to Mr Adrien Henni, chief editor [email protected]